Thursday, April 26, 2012

World of Warcraft and Laptop Video Cards?

Good Afternoon,



Well, after a good run, I'm afraid that I am going to have to retire my Gen 1 Mac Book Pro Battery can't keep a charge. Mobo overheats and shuts off laptop...can't have it on my lap because I'll lose layers of skin. None the less, I think it's time she gets retired.



That being said, I will need to pick up a new laptop to replace the Mac (I'll just use it as the "desktop" for home). Here's a bit of what I'm looking for: I'm an accomplished business professional that requires mobility to survive-most of the work use is for MS Office programs and the occasional MS Project or Visio document. I use the internet/chat world constantly. Also, here's the catch folks, I'm an avid gamer.



So, lightweight..smaller screen size would be nice with cam/mic...good graphics card, memory to help drive any shared card memory if needed, HDD space. I think those are the most important to me. Price is of course a factor: if I'm going to spend over $1500 on a PC Laptop, might as well get a Mac.



Does anyone have any laptop suggestions or more information to share about good laptop choices that would fit my needs OR can tell me what laptop video cards are out there that run World of Warcraft on a viable graphic level without suffering the performance of the machine?



Thanks!! :)

|||I thing this one will do perfectly http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||Get a Alienware :D it's best for gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment