Friday, April 27, 2012

I need a computer to edit digital video. I like Macs, but don't like the prices and video cards confuse me!?

I wonder if I can get a mac mini and have it do what I need. I want to edit my home movies and watch stuff on you tube. How big of a graphics cards do I need without going broke?|||You'll be fine with an integrated card.|||You should first look at the digital video editor software programs out there first. Find what you want/need first. Some may only be available for a Mac or PC.



After you decide on the software, then check the System Requirements for the software. That will tell you what video card, memory, processor, etc, you need.



Once you have your system requirements, then you can look for a computer that matches or exceeds these requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment