Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where can i buy a apple video card?

So steam is finally on macs. Hooray! But my macs 7300 GT cards are out of date and don't support the games (also starting to die). Dam it! So i need to upgrade. Problem is i have no idea where to get mac video cards here in Canada. And i have no idea what i'm looking for when it comes to macs. My mac has 4 pci-e x16 slots. anyone know where i can buy new cards?|||A good place to start is Apple's website.|||It seems all you need is to get a new video card and get the mac drivers for it. I'm an ATI guy but I looked around and I heard good things about the GTX 270 running on a mac. It's not top of the line but it will do you.|||to get anew video card for your mac you have to buy a new mac

and there is no such thing as a gtv 270|||Take a look at the site listed below, they have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment