Friday, April 27, 2012

What is a good Video card for Macintosh?

Ok, I need to know if theres a video card out there under $500, that can run shader effects on world of warcraft, and gives very good performance, the blizzard compatibility list has only 3 of the RADEON cards listed, i dont know if those are the only 3 i can use that will be compatible? I recently bought a RADEON 9200 and its running "W.O.W."really crappy, worse than my factory card runs it..

I'm real lost when it comes to this stuff, so maybe someone can suggest a good one if they have a mac, and play warcraft?



Heres my system specs:

Power Mac G4

Dual 1.25 Ghz

2MB L3 cache per processor

2GB DDR SDRAM|||Maybe one of these here http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/video/har…

You can contact their tech support, which is pretty good, and ask any questions about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment