Thursday, April 26, 2012

VirtualBox running Windows 7 from Mac 10.5.8 Direct 3D incompatible with Video Card?

I have VirtualBox 3.0.12 and am running Windows 7 (which was originally a release candidate) from it... But I can't play games except the basic ones given default by Windows (minesweeper etc.) and the screen-savers don't work it says "The screen saver can't run because it requires a newer video card or one that's compatible with Direct3D"

Info about my computer

>Have a 24'' Mac Intel core 2 duo

>My video card is ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro

>I have installed guest additions on VirtualBox

>All updates are, well, up to date

I was just wondering if their is any way that this can be fixed; ITS REALLY ANNOYING NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY GAMES AND FEATURES THAT DON'T WORK

Thx|||What OS are you running Virtual Box on top of?

No comments:

Post a Comment