Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can the current gen. Mac pro support the AMD Radeon HD 6990 4GB Video Card?

Im A Pro. Video editor Looking to upgrade my old video card in my 12 core Mid year 2010. My current video card Is dying on me. So my Boss has the guts to give me enough money to buy the AMD Radeon HD 6990 4GB Video Card. But will it work for the Mac???? I know that It fits the tech specks but i dont know it it will "work". Has anyone tried this before? If you DID try it before with another card or this card, please tell me!

Thanks!|||The two boys in the picture look a little bit too young to have a paying job... Obviously, if you're asking if a 6990 is a good video editing card. OS X would only pick up on one of the GPU's.



Ummm, you do know what a Quadro 4000 is? They make them for a MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment