Friday, April 27, 2012

What is the best video card upgrade option for me [Mac]?

I have a Power Mac G5 Dual Core 2.3 Ghz with 8GB of RAM.



I love World of Warcraft.



Yet, I cannot run it with all the settings on anything but the lowest.



I want to upgrade the video card, but it's so confusing to find the right video card - the best video card for wow - for an almost 4 year old Mac that is still, except for WoW, an exceptionally fast machine.



Any help?



Thanks!|||go to nvidia. they make a lot of macs video cards. i would recommend going with the geforce 8800 "for mac".|||You want to game... on a Mac... /facepalm



You're going to have a very hard time finding Mac video cards. Almost no one makes them. And you're going to need to find out what kind of video card slot your Mac has.

No comments:

Post a Comment