Thursday, April 26, 2012

Anyway to Force Video Card Resolution in MAC? ATIX1600 ?

My mac book pro runs at 1680x1020, So I bought a 24inch Screen that runs at higher resolution, But the picture isnt that bad im running at 1920x1200 it says? but in bootcamp xp , the text seems to be crisper.



I Heard there is a way to do it in windows, but how can it be reporting this resolution in mac, is this correct? ..



thx.



I heard there is a way to force the resolution using some kind of program?



I don't want to buy a new video card because then I would probably need a new power supply..it's only 250W

1 month ago

Additional Details



1 month ago

It support up to a 2048X1536 resolution.|||Your text in Windows is appears "crisper" because Windows displays fonts from a mathmatical perspective where as Macs display fonts from a smoother designers perspective which is nicer to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment